₹15000 — Business Offers — 05-10-2018
Today every other company wants to increase their business and marketing of their service/ product has become an extreme requirement. People use search engine to search for a products and services. Th...
UAE Free zone is the most preferred locations for international business operations which attract foreign investment due to its policies that generate employment while supporting economic reforms that are highly profitable investment options for organizations. Investors have a choice of specialized jurisdictions and each #free zone has its limitations depending on the business activity. There are more than 20 #Free zones and each has its own framework, rules, and regulations.
Some of the benefits of setting up Business in the Free zone -
• 100% Ownership
• Can be formed by only one individual
• 100% Secrecy maintained
• 0% Tax
• Fewer Renewal Charges
• Can be liquidated anytime
• You can do international business
• Can do multiple activities
• Can hold Properties
Free Zones offer the following types of business license.
• General Trading License: - Allows you to deal with almost all types of goods with the obvious exemption of banned goods and products that need special approvals.
• Trading License: - Allows you to carry out trading activities (buying, import & export, selling) of a limited number of goods and commodities.
• Commercial License:- Business activities such as repairing, workshops etc. comes under Free Zone Commercial License
• Industrial License: - Activities such as manufacturing, packaging, processing, and assembling comes under the Industrial License.
• Consultancy / Service License: - Service businesses such as consultancy, accountancy, legal firms etc. comes under consultancy license.
Depending on the activity of business you are looking for the cheapest free zone I can suggest can either be Hamriyah Free Zone or SHAMS Free Zone.
For more information kindly contact-+971522316192/+971563064944
Or email at –firstname.lastname@example.org