IT Software — 23-09-2018
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. VAM Systems is currently looking for Dot Net Develope...
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Role, duties and responsibilities:
• Provide expertise in the technological fields related to an Oracle Database and techniques in Microsoft .NET.
• Coordinate with business analysts and project teams to identify and / or clarify technical requirements.
• Participate in all stages of the life cycle of database engineering, from data architecture to physical database design in Oracle databases.
• Assure database requirements by consulting with clients, studying operations, objectives, listing enterprise requirements and applying database concepts and functional capabilities
• Design and implement database solutions that are suitable for working within an organization.
• Participate in identifying and promoting \" best practices \" related to the development of the Organization\'s database.
• Work simultaneously in many product development projects with development engineers to review possible improvements and provide recommendations for database design and development.
• Test information analysis and reviews are conducted on complex applications being launched.
• Work with database maintenance team (DBA) to design relational database models and assist in capacity planning, performance control and implementation.
• The database team represents project meetings and participation as a major contributor to complex development projects.
• Provides technical assistance to other developers as needed.
• Analyzes and explores system problems in a timely manner.
• Maintain the confidentiality of information, transactions, activities and anything related to the Organization and shall not disclose it to any person or institution in anyway except through an official statement written by the Organization represented by the Department of Information Systems.
• Should have full life cycle experience in large / complex projects.
• Ability to afford ownership and work under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
• Willingness to work in an environment of multiple nationalities and be part of a multinational team.
• Work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
• Should have the experience to work in a complex environment with team members who are in multiple physical locations and across time zones.
• Should have exceptional analytical skills.
• Should have the ability to work successfully with different levels of Organization.
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
Terms and conditions:
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.