IT Software — 23-09-2018
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. VAM Systems is currently looking for Dot Net Develope...
VAM Systems is currently looking for Senior .Net Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Overall IT experience of more 10+ years including design, development, deployment, and supporting of the Web applications/services
• 6+ Years of experience in Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.Net MVC, MVVM, C#, XML & XSLT
• 6+ Years of experience in SOAP, REST, Communication and Messaging patterns, SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, NHybernate or ADO .Net Entity Framework & Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• 3+ Years of experience in SharePoint & UML
• Thorough knowledge and experience of design patterns and layered architecture
• Thorough understanding of GUI technologies within the Microsoft .net technology stack
• Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for delivering internal applications, evaluate the outsourced development activities
• Good knowledge and experience in SDLC and all of its relevant phases
• Ability and experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying the Web Applications/services
• Develop high quality documentation in support of delivered solutions
• Production of clear, concise, and well thought technical designs using the Object Oriented design techniques conforming to the established technical architecture
• Experience in establishing and practicing the coding standards and unit testing (NUnit)
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 471 3073535.