IT Software — 18-05-2018
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360° Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.VINIRMA Consult...
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Network Security Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skillset & terms and conditions:
Network Security Engineer has the responsibility of implementing and supporting network security solutions.
Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and to implement secure solutions to meet client needs.
Develops and implements technical security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment.
• Experience with deploying and supporting security solutions such as SIEM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxies, End Point Security, DLP, NAC and Malware inspections solutions.
• Experience taking a project from requirements gathering through the design, testing, and deployment phases.
• Experience with security technologies such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxies, DLP and Malware inspections are essential.
• 7+ years of experience in the network security discipline.
• Coordinate delivery of project milestones, ensures projects stay on target, escalating and identifying roadblocks.
• Must be able to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
• Experience with broad variety of network security solutions, from Symantec, FortiNet, Cisco, Palo Alto or FireEye among others.
• A broad knowledge of information security principles
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving.
• Effective communication skills.
• Relevant technology certifications and a university degree in a science discipline is a must.
• Knowledge and experience architecting complex enterprise cybersecurity solutions.
• Knowledge of networking, network segmentation, network access and software defined networking.
• Experience securing virtual environments including VMware, OpenStack, and Public Cloud.
• Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471-3073535.