IT Software — 03-12-2018
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Business Analyst –P&C...
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Support Technicians for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Role, duties and responsibilities:
• Follow- up tickets and technical support requests assigned to the user with respect to hardware, software and network.
• Install applications and desktops of information systems.
• Direct the users with simple instructions and with remote troubleshooting.
• Test alternative methods until a problem is resolved, and customized desktop applications to meet the needs of users and recording technical problems and solutions in the technical support system.
• Deal with daily technical support activities to support systems, users and data network and management of the Server.
• Set up desktops and hardware related to information systems and test their effectiveness.
• Install and test applications for desktop computer software and web browsers.
• Test computers to ensure the quality of computer systems and devices.
• Train users to use computers and software.
• Adheres to policies according to corporate guides and guidelines.
• Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
• Install Microsoft systems and anti - virus programs ensure that they are updated continuously, in addition to any Applications for a desktop accredited and edit them troubleshooting.
• Maintain and upgrades office equipment when needed, as well as uploading applications and notes to upgrade or repair devices based on service requests (service recall) provided by users and direct visit to the device.
• Perform general preventive maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, and printers and any other office equipment.
• Install new desktops with request procedures, technical opinion of pricing, purchase, receipt, registration, inventory, internal delivery, and documentation of information in the system.
• Return defective equipment / parts to maintenance to communicate with suppliers and customer documents.
• Check the equipment received from the technical point of view and returns the defect from it or does not confirm to the technical specifications on which the request was made, or contrary to the practical interest of the user as his work environment or work method.
• Maintain and restore inventory of designated parts to ensure levels of Spare parts.
• The equipment is safely handled for branches and arranged for transportation hardware.
• Be responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting, and restoring Service for users, personal computers (PC) or laptops that have Authorized access to the network.
• Propose to develop procedures through monitoring Analysis Problems and situations received from users.
• Maintain the confidentiality of information, transactions, activities and anything related to the Organization and shall not disclose it to any person, or institution in any way except through an official statement written by the Organization represented by the Department of Information Systems.
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
Terms and conditions:
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.