IT Software — 13-12-2018
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.VAM Systems is currently looking for Liferay Developer for ou...
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IBM Integration Bus Developer for our UAE operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 5 years of hands on experience of developing and managing solutions on IBM Integration Bus.
• IBM Websphere Middleware development/programming and support experience, preferably at a financial institution doing similar work.
• Technical Skills: IBM Integration Bus 10.x, Websphere MQ v7.x, MQ 8.0, MQ 9.0, IBM Integration Bus Toolkit, Websphere MQ Explorer, ESQL, XML, MRM, XSD, JSON, SWAGGER, XSLT, WSDL, Oracle 12c, AIX 6.1/7.x, Enterprise Integration (EAI), Web Services, SOA, Eclipse, SDLC, Object-Oriented Design(OOD) and Database design (Oracle, SQL Server).
Job Purpose: Middleware Developer performs multiple functions in support, development and any other activities related to the bank’s Middleware implementation. This includes support, development, coding, testing, analysis, debugging, quality assurance, deployment/implementation, documentation and performance tuning.
Primary Function: Develop, deploy and support software solutions in EAI and middleware using IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM WebSphere MQ Series and DB2/Oracle.
• Provide technical support for all the middleware environments.
• Work with Support and Development teams to understand the issues.
• Design, develop, unit test and integrate Message Broker flows.
• Work with QA Teams to fix code level defects.
• Work on deployment of Message Broker flows across different environments. (Dev, QA, Staging and Production).
• Create MQ infrastructure artefacts for implementation.
• Co-ordinate the work with support and development teams to ensure the fixes and solutions are delivered on time
• Liaise with support and development teams as required to clarify issues or problems.
• Plan and manage systems testing to ensure that fixes and solutions work correctly and meet the specification.
• Investigate and resolve complex user problems channelled via the Helpdesk or equivalent in order to minimize disruption to production systems and other Middleware environments.
• Ensure the developments/configuration changes, technically interfaces with existing systems using the optimum methods
• Testing and implementation of technical solutions.
• Document changes to systems and produce technical documentation for solutions and fixes.
• Designs and develops components, interfaces, programs by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using Java and Java tools; designing and conducting tests.
• Good proficiency in J2SE, JMS, Servlets, JSP and etc.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and client/server components, interfaces and programs.
• Completes Java applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471-3073535.