IT Software — 04-10-2018
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.VAM Systems is currently looking for Integration Archi...
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for GIS Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• A minimum 7 years’ experience working as a GIS Analyst/Developer.
• Creating web applications that access a database.
• Database skills- Oracle 11 (Creating tables, queries, stored procedures and triggers), SQL Developer, MS Access
• Strong understanding of web technologies - HTML5, jQuery, Ajax, CSS
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience is required.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for providing GIS application and data development support using ESRI & non ESRI software suite.
• Perform programming and spatial analysis tasks as requested.
• Perform database and project reporting tasks using Oracle and web driven tools.
• Collect functional specifications and database design criteria for customers.
• Develop new software components and integrate with commercial products.
• Develop enhancements for existing tools to meet the customer requirements
• Document the specifications of design principles, processes, models, and standards that address business requirements and goals.
• Develop, maintain, and support geospatial tools and capabilities.
• Some limited domestic travel, as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.