IT Software — 13-09-2018
VAM Systems WLL is currently looking for Microsoft CRM Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:Skill Set required:• Microsoft CRM 2013 - 2016 experience...
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Application Security Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms and conditions:
A skilled Application Security Engineer to add a security focus into every aspect of the software development life cycle. The Application Security Engineer will work together with Development, Testing and Corporate Security Groups to deliver a security compliant, robust and reliable product. The ideal candidate will have a software security and development background and experience with Java ASP.Net, C# with ESAPI. The ideal candidate should have 4 yrs of Web Development experience in .Net Technologies and 4 yrs experience in Application Security.
Technical Knowledge and skills
• Experience with encryption, cryptographic standards, communication protocols, security standards and vulnerabilities.
• Working knowledge of web and mobile application development and security vulnerabilities
• Hands on experience with encryption, cryptographic standards, communication protocols and security standards.
• Strong familiarity with multiple software security paradigms, with Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional CSSLP, or other information security certifications.
• Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation (such as OAuth2, OpenConnect, WS-Security, SAML) and expertise over OWASP ESAPI
• A solid understanding of attack vectors, exploits, and hacking tools.
• Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, Burp Suite).
• Experience with Enterprise Cloud Software environments
• Knowledge of web related technologies as per OWASP standard
• BS in Computer Science or similar technical field.
• 4+ years proven work experience as a Software Security Engineer.
• 4+ years of Experience in Software Development
A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science major in Information Systems
More than 8 years IT experience concentrating on Software Development and Application Security
• Hands on Experience in implementing OWASP, ISO/IEC 27034 Application Security Controls
• Implement End to End Software Development Life Cycle of Internal and External developed Applications
• Perform on-going security code and testing review to improve software security
• Perform security risk analysis, threat modelling and attack surface reduction review with security code reviews
• Review, analyze, and evaluate both internally developed software and vendor products and procedures to address security requirements.
• Provide security guidelines for the organization to protect critical applications.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 (0) 471 3073535..