Computer Courses — 10-10-2017
This class is for advanced users of Illustrator with firm understanding of all the general concepts of using the application. On this course, we learn the most advanced techniques and lots of best pra...
If you are getting ready for a career as an entry-level information technology (IT) professional or personal computer (PC) service technician, the CompTIA® A+ course is the first step in your preparation. The course will build on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer software and hardware to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job.
• Identify the hardware components of a computer.
• Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by PC technicians.
• Identify and configure peripheral components.
• Manage system components.
• Identify the hardware and software requirements for custom client environments.
• Identify network technologies used to configure and maintain networks.
• Support laptops.
• Support printers.
• Implement concepts and techniques used to secure computing devices and environments.
You can find or register for your course at our Centre -
Call us 06 530 999 2 / 050 30 34 197
Email us on email@example.com or Visit website – www.almihadit.com
Other Courses : Microsoft Office | Advanced Excel | Graphics Designing | Web Designing |Tally Erp 9 | Quickbooks | Peachtree | MCSA | MCSE | CCNA | CCNP | CCIE | AUTOCAD | REVIT | 3DS MAX | Interior Designing