IT Software — 29-03-2017
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360-degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.VINIRMA C...
Good Knowledge to Design, Develop, Test and Implement Android applications for Mobile Phones/PDA devices
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Work from Home
• Experience in Java/J2ME, Eclipse, Android Studio, Xml, Android APIs, Android SDK.
• Experience in interacting with REST APIs and handling JSON/XML
• Ability to integrate third-party libraries into the app effectively when required
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full development life cycle.
• Must have in-depth publishing experience of Android apps in the app store.
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Preferred candidates: Full stack Android Developers with experience in e-commerce apps