IT Software — 25-11-2016
Good Knowledge to Design, Develop, Test and Implement Android applications for Mobile Phones/PDA devices• Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision• Work from HomeRe...
Good Knowledge to Design, Develop, Test and Implement Android applications for Mobile Phones/PDA devices
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Work from Home
• Experience in Java/J2ME, Eclipse, Android Studio, Xml, Android APIs, Android SDK.
• Experience in interacting with REST APIs and handling JSON/XML
• Ability to integrate third-party libraries into the app effectively when required
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full development life cycle.
• Must have in-depth publishing experience of Android apps in the app store.
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Preferred candidates: Full stack Android Developers with experience in e-commerce apps