Computer Courses — 09-12-2016
Computer: MS-Office, Advanced Excel, Autocad3D Max, Graphic Designing, Web Designing, Hardware, Networking, Computer Accounting-Tally, Peachtree, Quickbooks, Focus, SAP. Arabic, English, French & R...
This course covers how to create designs for business card, logo, website and newsletter using software like
Adobe Indesign and
After completing our graphic design courses you would be able to create graphic design elements yourself. The complete course is hands-on based.
· Creating and modifying graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator
· Combining images, graphics and type in InDesign
· Creating design in CorelDraw
· Selecting typefaces and using type as a design element
· Developing efficient ways of working using styles and templates
· Understanding color and how to prepare and proof a CMYK document for printing
· Students will also be encouraged to develop creative
Find out more
If you have a question about this course, our enquiries team will be happy to help.
we invite you to contact us by email : email@example.com or phone 06 530 9992/ 05 30 34 197 or drop in for a visit to our office
Other Courses :
Microsoft Office | Advanced Excel | Graphics Designing | Web Designing |Tally Erp 9 | Quickbooks | Peachtree | MCSA | MCSE | CCNA | CCNP | CCIE | AUTOCAD | REVIT | 3DS MAX | Interior Designing