Computer Courses — 28-02-2017
Get hands-on experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Project and Ms-Outlook. What are you waiting for? Become fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and set your...
If you are getting ready for a career as an entry-level information technology (IT) professional or personal computer (PC) service technician, the CompTIA® A+ course is the first step in your preparation. The course will build on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer software and hardware to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job.
• Identify the hardware components of a computer.
• Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by PC technicians.
• Identify and configure peripheral components.
• Manage system components.
• Identify the hardware and software requirements for custom client environments.
• Identify network technologies used to configure and maintain networks.
• Support laptops.
• Support printers.
• Implement concepts and techniques used to secure computing devices and environments.
You can find or register for your course at our Centre -
Call us 06 530 999 2 / 050 30 34 197
Email us on email@example.com or Visit website – www.almihadit.com
Other Courses : Microsoft Office | Advanced Excel | Graphics Designing | Web Designing |Tally Erp 9 | Quickbooks | Peachtree | MCSA | MCSE | CCNA | CCNP | CCIE | AUTOCAD | REVIT | 3DS MAX | Interior Designing