Computer Courses — 21-03-2017
ACCOUNTING COURSES Basic (Manual) Tally, Peachtree, QuickBooks & Focus Short Term Finance Program S A P...
During this course you will learn how to work with more advanced styling such as nested styles, next style and object styles, you will learn to apply automated page numbering, use the liquify and alternate layout functions and lots more. You will work with interactive features and learn how to create pdf forms from within InDesign all ready for output, not to mention add hyperlinks, page transitions and other interactive features. We will teach you how to make use of snippets and libraries to reuse content saving a lot of time, and if you are working with external data from excel or other database sources, we will teach you how to generate a fully formatted indesign document directly from the data file.
• Use a variety of styles to automate formatting of content
• Automatically generate tables of contents from document
• Easily create and maintain interactive pdf forms
• Add interactive features to your digital documents including
o Hotspots and more
• Generate image captions from image metadata
• Export to a variety of formats such as PDF, HTML5, ePub and more.
• Use content from a spreadsheet or database to generate a document, eg: a product catalogue
For course Enquiry call 050 30 34 197 / 06 530 999 2 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org